Tuesday 23 April 2013

HR d.39 Interior and Guard

HR d.39 Interior

The interior detail was supplied by a GA drawing though I think some detail may not have been included. The interior walls are painted "buff"; the exterior is "red oxide", transfers are from HMRS. HR goods vehicle lamps are from my own range of castings.



HR Guard c.1923

I found a photo of a HR guard on the HRSoc website, he was among a group of station staff and was clearly a "Guard" by the title on his cap. As the Highland ran mixed trains of passenger and goods stock I presumed that guards were guards and that there was no distinction in dress between passenger and goods guards.
I intend to add him to my range of "Heroes of the Footplate" soon with a choice of right arms to make him a multi-pose figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment